Friday, June 02, 2006

Some More Of The Bag


I realise that I havn't photographed the inside, which is lovely (groovy) old maybe 60's or perhaps 70's fabric. I think 60's. It's at Lazy Daisy at the moment, spruking for a class, but I'll be there tomorrow too so I'll try and remember to take the camera.

I am taking my bunnies into Craft Victoria's shop on Monday during my lunch break. Frances Atkinson from The Age newspaper is going to do a little article on them for the column 'I Made That'. I'm not sure if they'll be in next week or later, amd it isn't a big article, but I'm excited.
It's raining outside, warm in here. My honey-bunch is going to our caravan by the beach for the weekend for a father and son fishing adventure (hopefully the fish comply). I'm off to play with my daughters and maybe my son as well. It's my eldest girls birthday!! Yay!! Although 27 is just ridiculous and I can't believe it. I know we feel this almost every year, but it's getting ridiculous!
And I have a class Sunday at my house. All Welcome! rmsquare@connexus.net.au

No comments: