Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More From My Crazy Bag Class... Anne's Version Of Events



The beautiful lacey flower I adapted from an old lace piece that one sees in various histories on the subject. I've done it in 8ply wool on the large Wagga as well. I'm giving my secrets away here as if I'll never go back to teaching again, or write that elusive book, but there you go. You can see it's a simple combination of Bullions, Detached Buttonhole and.. and.. well, I have to wait for the picture to upload before I can remember what else. Ah! I see now! Anne hasn't completed the flower! Ha!
To the side is an adaptation from one of Carole Sample's borders.

The other picture is of the Lady I posted a week or so ago, of Dini's version. This I drew to fit into Anne's spot, and she is very pretty. I think I said it before, but Anne's bag is so cheerful, I love it.

2 comments:

Bobby La said...

Yes! I will, just as soon as I photograph some new work...

Bobby La said...

Perhaps it would be wise to say to keep an eye on the main site? I'm still sewing but not so much crazy patch...