Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Flower (You Might Have Guessed It Was A Flower)

Such a simple rendition of what was originally an outline for a Thistle. It's stitched in Flower Thread almost entirely with Buttonhole, the only exception being the vein on the leaf and the stamens, which are Satin.
I've been busy finishing the dolls, which are getting ready for their 15 minutes of fame in the newspaper... and working. That's why I've not been here. You'll see soon enough though and I'll certainly make the hugest announcement when the girls are ready. I love them myself. The fabrics are gorgeous.

2 comments:

Lil said...

Your work is stunning. I keep coming back and finding that you haven't posted. =( Is there any way to bribe you out of your quiet state? =)

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I just this moment discovered you. WOW! My kind of CQ! I just have to tell you what lovely work you do. I can't believe I haven't come across you until now. I guess better late than never.I must add you to my blog sidebar for more visits.
Pat